Each of your feet have 25 bones, 33 joints, and more than 100 tendons, muscles and ligaments. It is no wonder a lot of things can go wrong. Below are reasons to visit a podiatris:
1. The hurt limb or joint looks odd, is a strange shape or is out of its normal position.
2. The skin over the site of injury is broken.
3. You have signs of nerver or blood vessel damage.
4. You cannot put weight on or straighten a hurt limb, or a join wobbels or feels unstable.
5. You have severe pain.
6. You have a lot of swelling within 30 minutes of the injury.
7. Signs of infection.